How many bloggers are attending graduations and/or lots of parties this week/weekend???
(This one is!!!!)
It is going to be a hectic one! However, that doesn't mean that your love of food or healthy eating should suffer. Try my quick, healthy chicken stir-fry. It is sure to please.
Quick Chicken Stir-fry
-1lb. Chicken breast
-1 pk. of Stir-fry veggies
-Handful of Almond Slivers
-Trader Joe's Basmati Rice Mix
1. Slice and dice the chicken breast.
2. Place cut chicken into a pan set to medium heat with garlic and 1-2T. Oil.
3. Sauté chicken until cooked through (while chicken is cooking, begin cooking rice according to packet instructions).
4. Add veggie mix in with the chicken: cook.
5. If the stir-fry becomes watery, drain water and continue to cook. Add salt, pepper, and almonds. Cook 1-2 more minutes.
6. Plate with the cooked rice medley and enjoy!
For extra flavor:
-cook with an Asian marinade
-add soy sauce
What does your week look like? Hectic, or what?
What healthy, quick, go-to meals do you cook in times like these?