Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am hoping that all the great moms out there had an amazing day! Today, I hosted a Mom's Day brunch for my fabulous mom and my sisters (who are also amazing mommys).

Here's a glimpse of what we gnashed on and the recipes you can look forward to this week!

Potato, Leek, and Zucchini Frittata




Smitten Kitchen Pear Bread





Chocolate-Covered Strawberries





Mom's Day Salad





Simple Homemade Lemonade








Super Simple Chicken Salad








Taste of Home Corn Soufflé





These tasty bites were a hit, and there were very few leftovers. The brunch I hosted today served 9 adults. Check back ASAP for detailed recipes! Have a great week!


Have you ever hosted a brunch?- What did you serve?

What did you do this Mother's Day?


Happy Eating!!!

Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment